Coach Yourself to a Career You Love
Here are seven questions you need to ask
In today’s job market, how do you find the career you want?
There was a time when going to a good university or working hard was a guarantee of a great career. But that has all changed, according to a new generation of career advisers. Their message is clear: job security may be a thing of the past, but in its place there are more opportunities than ever before, thanks mainly to new technology. It is predicted that by the end of this decade, nearly 40% of workers will be freelancers.
Here are seven questions you need to ask yourself in order to design a career you’ll love:
1) If you could create the ideal role for yourself – and there were no limits as to what it could be – what would it look like?
2) Which of your personal strengths have helped you get this far?
3) What strategies have helped you get this far?
4) How can you leverage these strengths and strategies in the future steps that you will be taking to get closer to your career goal(s)?
5) What would you have to believe differently in order to create this new role?
6) Where can you find your helpers: mentor, coaches, and champions to support you to get you where you want to be?
7) What’s holding you back? Find new ways to tackle these obstacles.
Want to learn more about how you can get the transformation you desire? Click here to discover Women Connected Coaching and sign-up for a FREE 30-minute coaching session with me.
I hope you’ll stay tuned as the journey continues and join our mailing list receive some goodies including a 10% discount in the Women Connected e-shop.