The Inner Glass Ceiling
Awakening the Confident Woman
AN ONLINE COACHING PROGRAM
BEGINS APRIL 2020
What would it be like to be free of limitations and soar beyond your boundaries? Releasing Your Inner Glass Ceiling provides you with the tools and resources to realize your full potential.
You’ve heard of the glass ceiling – the pervasive resistance to the efforts of women and minorities to reach the top ranks of management in major corporations.
What if I told you that women also have an inner glass ceiling?
An “unconscious template” that has been defined for us, by others, for generations. It has been passed down to us through our parents, teachers, and other authority figures.
This unconscious template is encoded with what society thinks is possible, impossible, and what is taboo for women. It tells us what feminine qualities are perceived to have value, and which attributes should be discarded.
In this 3-month coaching program, Terri guides you to explore your your own inner glass ceiling, gain greater awareness about how you are impacted by patriarchy, and uncover your own brilliance and inner authority that are waiting to be released.
Releasing the Inner Glass Ceiling brings together the most potent tools of modern psychology, neuroscience, and mindfulness to actuate a foundational rewiring so we can recognize and release the outdated standards for women and step into a new future.
Support Your Evolutionary Process
Does Any of This Sound Familiar?
- You have a bold, courageous part of yourself that wants to be fully expressed but something is holding you back.
- You judge yourself and other women based on a set of rules and expectations.
- You have been looking to male role models as examples for female success.
- You have an awareness that something is getting in your way but can’t put your finger on it.
- You seem to operate with one foot on the gas and the other foot on the brakes.
- You experience a double-bind when putting yourself out in the world.
- You are exhausted from being “politically correct” and sitting on your feelings and want to feel alive and speak from your heart.
- You conflate, shrink, or withdraw when your ideas are dismissed or diminished.
- You steel yourself in emotional armor so you won’t be named “emotional”.
- On the outside you appear confident and capable, but on the inside you feel like an imposter.
- You want to make the world a better place and yet your talents are invisible or marginalized.
- You use perfection or pleasing as a strategy for acceptance and belonging.
- You dim or even hide your brilliance so that others won’t feel intimidated by you.
- You want to reconnect with the girl inside who was fearless and full of life.
- You want to make changes but find yourself without a roadmap or guide.
- Learn the 9 Shifts that most women need to make to live within their own skin and authority
- Identify the inner glass ceiling that is your greatest barrier to personal fulfillment and career progress
- Identify the hooks that keep you in the box, and systemically release those hooks through designed experiments
- Align your inner and outer worlds with your integrity, values, purpose, dreams, and personal authority
- Release the burden of internal patterns of rules and expectations
- Transform fear, anger, self-doubt, and self-sabotage into personal authority
- Free yourself of over-doing, perfection, and second-guessing
- Have more energy, vitality, joy, and playfulness
- Have more balanced relationships (at home and work) where decisions also include your needs and wants
- Gain more perspective about what you control and what to let go and learn the skills of releasing
- Incorporate, with confidence, qualities that are deemed feminine
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Expand your impact through risk-taking and unpacking lessons learned
- Strategically respond when in confronted by the double-bind
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Here's What You Will Receive
A transformational coaching experience to release limiting and self-sabotaging beliefs and rebuild a new template of confidence, personal power, and value.
- Begin setting your goals and desired outcomes for the program
- Create a self-care plan
- Standing at the Wall of Patriarchy: Roles, Personas and Gender Unity
Here’s what’s covered in Module 1:
- Knowing Yourself (triggers, wounding, character strengths, talents and gifts)
- Personal Mapping Session
- Creating Your Success Picture
- The Limiting Beliefs in your Inner Glass Ceiling
- Shift 1: From Self-Doubt to Self-Confidence
Here’s what’s covered in Module 2:
- Shift 2: From Internalized Sexism to Balancing Masculine and Feminine Aspects
- Shift 3: From Unconscious Bias to Acceptance of Self and Others
- Shift 4: From Blame and Projection to Support and Advocacy
- Shift 5: From Imposter to Inner Authority
Here’s what’s covered in Module 3:
- Designing experiments and creating new habits of mind
- Shift 6: From Pleasing and Perfection to Service and Sufficiency
- Shift 7: From Judgment to Self-Worth
- Shift 8: From Painful Emotions to Self and Others Compassion
- Shift 9: From Regret From Regret (the Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda) to Living Intentionally to Living Intentionally
Here’s what’s covered in Module 4:
- Taking risks with confidence and ease
- Getting off the drama triangle
- Living in Flow: Your 3 Power Centers
- Courageous Conversations