Join the Women Connected Circles Community
Have you wanted a coach to gain more clarity and self-growth in your life but found the costs to be prohibitive? For this, and several other reasons, a Women Connected Circle may be the way for you to go. Here’s why.
- Women Connected Circles are personal learning groups. Here we do the necessary work of learning and growing, together in the safety of the circle container where trust and mutual respect are the foundation.
- We learn in the context of relationships. Peer learning through multiple perspectives easily emerges. You learn from both observing as well as direct engagement. You interact directly with Terri Altschul and can receive feedback from the other group members too. If you prefer not to have the spotlight on you, it is often easier to participate in a group rather than a one-on-one engagement.
- Terri is bringing forward her extensive toolkit and resources to share in the community.
- You learn from women who are at different stages of life. This has been one of my personal favorites in working with groups. Knowing you are surrounded with women who are likely going through similar challenges or who have travelled the challenges you’re facing, begins a foundation for trust and opens an appreciation for each other’s challenges and unique journey.
- There is power in sharing our stories. For many women, their stories are locked within them with few expressive outlets. When we work within a group, there is the chance for sharing our stories, being heard and seen.
- Our Women Connected Circle programs are designed in a way to create special, or sacred, space. We have group guidelines and our conversations are intentional, remaining focused on the task at hand. We allow each woman to share her view without judgment or expectation.
- You celebrate successes and breakthroughs with a supportive group!
- You meet people who are outside of your everyday circle of life. This opens the way for expanding your network, making new contacts, and reflecting on areas where your life has settled into meeting expectations rather than exploring new possibilities. You learn from people who’ve had experiences that are different from your own inner circle.
- Women Connected Circles can be a firestorm for creativity. Sometimes the simplest question can bring more ideas and possibilities than even a one-on-one engagement.
Here’s what one Women Connected Circle member had to say:
“I have found that women can find it difficult to have relationships that are non-judgmental, authentic and supportive with other women. When they do have those relationships it is often with people who are/have experienced a similar path in life with them and the relationships are more surface than profound. Women connected hits this issue at the core.
Through the design of the program and caring facilitation of Terri, our cohort forged relationships within the first few sessions. Women where sharing things they had not told even their “closest” friends and a special “trust” was born. With all our differences, we connected in a new way. One month I was a buddy with a Buddhist Priest from San Francisco, the next with a Consultant in Utah and the next a recent MBA graduate from London. These relationships supported the foundations of all the work we did, which was very important work but admittedly would not have been as impactful had I just done it alone.”
As a heart-led coach focusing on women’s development, my desire is to support the growth and individuation of as many women as possible. Women Connected Circles were entrusted to me and I am now sharing this gift with you.
Imagine how your life might look next year if you got all the support you needed, if you had a kind of regular, built-in accountability that a group of committed listeners provides.
I invite you to find out just how good you can stand it.
Learn more about Women Connected Circle Membership here.